Career and Technical Education
Career—Technical programs are designed for persons who are preparing to seek employment after completion of the program. Persons who plan to transfer to a four year institution should request that institution evaluate those technical courses and determine whether they would be accepted for transfer.
Special courses will be offered when the demand and interest are shown for such courses. Evening classes will be offered in any of the technical courses when it becomes evident that there is sufficient demand (a minimum of 10 students). In the event of updates and changes in the curriculum, the student's advisor will make the necessary schedule changes.
Financial assistance through the Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA), a federal grant previously known as the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), may be available for qualified students who are participating in eligible Career-Technical training programs. WIOA is not an entitlement program. Contact your local WIN Job Center for more information.
Watch this short video featuring our programs.
For more information regarding Career and Technical Education at 加拿大28全部开奖, call 601-276-2013.
- Automotive Technology
- Business and Office Related Technology
- Carpentry (Residential)
- Computer Network Support Technology
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Diesel Equipment Technology
- Early Childhood Education Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Electrical Lineman Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Marketing Management Technology
- Process Operations Technology
- Welding and Cutting
- Well Construction Technology